Monday, April 28, 2008

Some of you may have heard...

...I'm heading back to the East coast in June. This is absolutely true. I feel it will be a tremendously good thing for me to get back to my roots again and go back to where I came from. I want to be near my family and childhood friends. I want to see the ocean and big city lights. I really haven't been back in four years and it's been way too long. To be honest this place has gotten the best of me. I'm severely heart broken and I need to get out of here while I still have a part of myself left. I'm afraid I've never completely healed from some things.

I cannot tell you how many people have touched me over the last few years that I have lived in Utah. There were times when I felt discouraged and there was always someone there to pick me up when I fell down. I have received so many kind emails in the last few weeks and I honestly don't deserve them. And just knowing that this music meant something to even one person made it all worth it. I will continue to tour and I will be back in Utah before you know it. Just don't forget about me.

I would love to see you all at the last few shows. They will be the last ones for quite a while. Thank you so much everything. I love you all.

John

2 comments:

OnlyAMemoryRemains said...

John,
We want to wish you the best of luck in all that you do. We have really loved coming to your shows and hope that we get to see more. We hope that the move back east will be good for you. But hopefully this is not the end of you music career. If you come back let us know.

Carli and Tyler

AshleeBashlee said...

When I heard the news that you were leaving I was so sad... Thanks so much for all the music and all the shows. You are the best and I try to share your music with all the people I know. I am sure going to miss coming to your shows. Good luck in all that you do and you better come back soon!