Monday, August 11, 2008

Colorado Springs


So I hopped in "We Shot The Moon's" van 4am to play in Colorado Springs. This was my first show ever in Colorado. We pulled up to "The Factore" around 5pm and loaded in our gear. The venue had a very "Muse Music" type setup. There were cool Neon Lights and it had a very DYI feel. They fed us pasta and let us use the free internet. The promoter was a pretty awesome guy and ran the venue simply to help the youth in the area. He let me play an organ he bought for 50 bucks and it was the greatest thing ever. I played it a good 30 minutes and It had electric drums and different crazy functions. I wanted to take it home with me.







Backstage, to pass the time I started showing off my breakdancing/ninja skills. Jonathan and Everybody eventually joined in and we had a few epic dance battles. When it came down to the show...well it wasn't my best but I got through it. I don't think I have been this sick in a a really long time. WSTM sounded tight as usual. Shane ended up finding mexican Coca Cola later that night so it was all worth it.



No comments: