Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another Great Night at Muse Music




Tonight was just one of those shows where everything just seemed to fall into place. It was a intimate crowd of about 60 people or so. It had been snowing all afternoon so i didn't expect many people to turn out. They were so quiet inbetween songs and it really set the mood for the evening. Although I do think a few people were dozing off.

Muse Music has become one of my favorite venues. It has a feel to it that no other place has in Utah. I have always had good shows there and this just added to the list. This is the perfect acoustic venue and the people that work there...Jake especially...are awesome to work with. There were so many familiar faces and some I hadn't seen in a long time.


Josh Rosenthal www.myspace.com/joshrosenthal played a amazing set. his lead guitarist did a great job with backing vocals and slide guitar. josh's songs are so well crafted and he has such a memorable sound. katie brandeburg is also something to behold. She put on a great set. She has one of the prettiest voices I can ever remember hearing.

I recorded the show with video and audio so you should be able to find it on youtube eventually. I'm going to start recording all my shows. It will give me alot of time inbetween shows to do something useful.

1 comment:

bpark said...

I wish I could have made it, I'm definately excited for your cd release though.